Component A: Academic


Click here for lists of courses that qualify.  We accept courses you are currently enrolled in as long as you earn a "C" grade or higher.  

U.S. students:

  • A minimum of 2 semesters of college-level study in the same modern foreign language (Latin and ancient Greek not accepted)  
  • AND 3 courses with a modern, international focus (from 19th century forward) from 3 different departments (2 departments accepted for students in STEM fields)

International students:

  • Pass the English Proficiency Exam through the Applied English Center (AEC), or receive an English requirement waiver with test scores determined by Undergraduate Admissions.
  • International Students who are native English-speakers need to pass two semesters of a foreign language.  
  • AND TWO courses with a modern international focus and ONE Humanities or Social Science course.

Register or Login
Connect with GAP

Instagram facebook Twitter