Graduating with GAP

To have your GAP certificate on your transcript, you must apply to graduate from your GAP through Enroll and Pay

Spring 2018 graduation application deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018

You should apply to graduate from GAP even if you still have classes or experiences in progress. 

View instructions on completing the application process on the Student Information System’s website. Download PDF instructions.


The Experiential Learning certificate ceremony will be on May 1st at 4:00 pm in the new Burge Union. We hope you will join us!!
Please RSVP to by April 22.


GAP Calendar 2017-18

Social Media

Twitter Feed

KU Experiential Certificate Programs

KU Experiential Learning CertificatesREP - Research Experience Program SUSTAIN -Sustainability Certificate CSL - Certificate in Service Learning ENTR - Entrepreneurship Certificate ARTS - Arts Engagement Certificate GAP - Global Awareness Program LEAD - Leadership Engagement Certificate CPS - Certificate in Professional selling KU Experiential Learning Certificates