You may petition for a program, class, or experience abroad to contribute toward completing the international experience component.  Provide as much information as possible.
Download and submit the GAP Petition document and add it to your electronic or hard copy portfolio. 

GAP Calendar

RT @kuglobal : "I finally got to be my family's fourth generation to walk down the hill ❤️" - 📸 @Lizo34 - We love Liz Orr's mortar board di…